ROCOL® AEROSPEC® 250
ROCOL AEROSPEC 250 is an extremely low temperature aerospace grease containing molybdenum disulphide for improved performance.
ROCOL AEROSPEC 250 is designed to give outstanding operational performance on a wide range of airframe components including splines, sliding surfaces and anti-friction bearings where high loads are encountered. ROCOL AEROSPEC 250 demonstrates excellent low temperature performance with extremely low starting and running torque figures.
- Offers excellent performance in extreme temperatures ranging from -73C to +120C. Is a molybdenum disulphide,
- lithium complex soap thickened lubricant with a low viscosity synthetic base fluid for excellent low temperature performance.
- Provides exceptional stability in the most extreme conditions.
- Highly resistant to water washout.
- DEF STAN 91-57/2
- JSD XG 276
- NATO G-353
- Rolls Royce Specification R-R OMAT 476B
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.