AEROSPEC 100 is trusted by Aerospace & Defence engineers across the world due to its performance and reliability. It is a lithium soap based semi-fluid low temperature aerospace grease containing a synthetic di-ester base oil. The high lubricity of this premium performance grease increases heat dissipation and reduces operating temperatures, therefore extending component life and improving reliability.
AEROSPEC 100 low temperature aerospace grease is specifically designed for the lubrication of rotary actuators and compact high performance gear boxes operating at low temperatures. Approved for use on Airbus 319, 320, 321, 330, 340 and 380 along with Dowty propeller hubs and the Bombardier Dash 8.
- Excellent extreme temperature resistance ranging from -56°C to +120°C ensuring components are protected even on equipment working in extreme sub-zero conditions
- Dramatically reduces the occurrence of fretting.
- Has extremely low start up and running torques even at temperatures down to -56°C.
- Has an extremely low oil bleed rate which ensures long lubricant ‘wet’ life.
- Has excellent shear stability for extended service life
- ROCOL® AEROSPEC 100
To view additional Rocol literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.