MOLYKOTE™ BR-2 Plus High Performance Grease
Molykote BR-2 Plus Grease is a high performance grease with solid lubricants for metal/metal combinations involving slow to fast movements, particularly with medium to high loads
Molykote BR2 Plus is an NLGI Grade 2 - MO-based grease with a base oil viscosity of 110 cSt at 40°C, lithium-thickened, uses molybdenum disulfide as solid lubricant. Used successfully on roller bearings, plain bearings, sliding guides, roller guides, ball-and-socket joints, splined shafts and threaded spindles
- High load carrying capacity
- Suitable for long-term lubrication
- Good oxidation resistance
- Emergency running properties, i.e. in the case of mixed friction providing of wear protection by solid lubricants and EP additives
- Good protection against scaring (false Brinelling)
- Good water washout resistance
- Good corrosion protection
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.