Features of 55 O-Ring:
- Product is heat stable
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Good corrosion protection
- Wide Service Temperature Range -65°C to +175°C (-85°F to +347°F)
- Compatible with many plastics and elastomers
- Lubrication between rubber and metal parts in pneumatic systems in aircraft, automotive and general industrial applications.
- ASTM D 217
- ISO 2811
- DIN 51 562
- ASTM D 566
- ASTM D147880
- DIN 51 808
- DIN 51 802
- FED Std 791
- ASTM D 1264
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.