Mobilgrease 33 utilizes a 100% polyalphaolefin base oil and premium additives which ensure outstanding lubrication performance over a wide temperature range and operating conditions.
From £14.74 excl VAT
£17.69 inc VAT
to view stock levels and prices please select product option
Features of Grease 33:
- High viscosity index polyalphaolefin basestock
- Very wide operating temperature range
- Outstanding high and low temperature performance.
- Excellent lubricant film protection at high temperatures
- Grease structure integrity maintained
- Low oil separation
- Good storage stability
- Resistance to degradation by water (hydrolysis)
- Excellent protection against wear, corrosion, and rusting
- Prevention of excessive wear, even under shock load
- Extreme-pressure characteristics
The lithium complex thickener system provides excellent structural stability and resistance to water wash-out. Polyalphaolefin base oil is used in Mobilgrease 33 because of its exceptional thermal/oxidative resistance potential, low volatility, and superb low-temperature capability, without the potential vulnerability of an ester base oil to degradation from reaction with water. The synthetic polyalphaolefin base oil offers excellent low-temperature mobility/pumpability and very low starting and running torque values. In addition, the state-of-the art additive system in Mobilgrease 33 provides superior rust and wear protection and load-carrying capacity compared to aviation greases that meet the minimum requirements of the MIL-PRF-23827 specification.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.