Features of Isoflex NCA 52:
- Reduced maintenance due to long-term or lifetime lubrication
- Reliable operation and many years of practical experience
- Wide application range even with high loads
- Low starting and running torques particularly at low temperatures ensure high efficiency and energy savings
- Longer component life due to good wear protection
It has a good load-carrying capacity and ensures smooth running even at high speeds and accelerations. The thickener made of special calcium soap ensures good adhesion to the component and good resistance to media. The additives contained in ISOFLEX TOPAS NCA 52 increase wear protection.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.