AeroShell Grease 33
AeroShell Grease 33 is a synthetic universal airframe grease composed of a lithium complex thickened synthetic base oil. It is approved to leading aircraft OEM specifications, including those from Boeing, Airbus and the US military.
Data SheetsDownload the AeroShell Grease 33 technical data sheet (TDS) and the AeroShell Grease 33 safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, select the product size you are interested in and the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login and select size/colour from the dropdown to access datasheets
Please Note: Specifications and approvals are subject to change at any time. Users should always consult their AMM or the OEM when selecting products to ensure items have the release needed. Only specifications listed on the order confirmation will be certified on the Silmid CofC.
The first and, for many years, the only grease to meet the original BMS 3-33 specification. It remains the product to beat by offering superior corrosion and wear protection compared with other approved greases. By replacing multiple products, AeroShell Grease 33 can help to reduce costs by simplifying maintenance procedures and product inventories, and can improve safety by reducing the risk of product misapplication. It is trusted by leading airlines and has more in-service time than any other grease in its class.
- Reduced costs through superior protection, longer grease life and simplified maintenance and inventories
- Longer component life from superior corrosion and wear protection
- Longer grease life through excellent mechanical stability and controlled oil separation
- Peace of mind from a grease with more in-service hours than any grease in its class
Simpler and safer maintenance:
- The logistics of stocking greases for varied aircraft applications can be complicated. With numerous products, it is easy for the wrong grease to be used. An unsuitable grease may fail to protect components adequately and may even be unsafe.
- To simplify maintenance and reduce product-misapplication risk, Boeing created its BMS 3-33 specification. A grease meeting this standard would replace a range of greases, and extend component life and lubrication intervals.
- Following a testing period by Boeing, AeroShell Grease 33 was the only product to meet all the requirements of the original BMS 3-33 specification. It can be used on all but 9 of the 359 grease application points on a Boeing 737. This greatly simplifies the maintenance of this and many other aircraft and enhances safety by reducing the risk of product misapplication
Protecting components from wear:
AeroShell greases can help to extend component life and reduce maintenance costs by preventing wear and corrosion. For example, in industry tests, AeroShell Grease 33 showed A smaller wear scar in a wear test than a MIL-PRF-81322G specification grease 4. No corrosion in saline solution, whereas a bearing with MILPRF-81322G-specification grease showed corrosion between the rollers and the race. Its partner, AeroShell Grease 64 (formerly AeroShell Grease 33MS) is designed to provide similar benefits for the protection of heavily loaded sliding surfaces such as the bogie pivot pins on landing gear assemblages. It contains 5% molybdenum disulphide for exceptional load-carrying and extreme-pressure performance.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.