AeroShell Grease 33
- Commodity Code 34031980
- Country of Origin Switzerland
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
The first and, for many years, the only grease to meet the original BMS 3-33 specification. It remains the product to beat by offering superior corrosion and wear protection compared with other approved greases. By replacing multiple products, AeroShell Grease 33 can help to reduce costs by simplifying maintenance procedures and product inventories, and can improve safety by reducing the risk of product misapplication. It is trusted by leading airlines and has more in-service time than any other grease in its class.
- Reduced costs through superior protection, longer grease life and simplified maintenance and inventories
- Longer component life from superior corrosion and wear protection
- Longer grease life through excellent mechanical stability and controlled oil separation
- Peace of mind from a grease with more in-service hours than any grease in its class
Simpler and safer maintenance:
- The logistics of stocking greases for varied aircraft applications can be complicated. With numerous products, it is easy for the wrong grease to be used. An unsuitable grease may fail to protect components adequately and may even be unsafe.
- To simplify maintenance and reduce product-misapplication risk,Boeing created its BMS 3-33 specification. A grease meeting this standard would replace a range of greases, and extend component life and lubrication intervals.
- Following a testing period by Boeing, AeroShell Grease 33 was the only product to meet all the requirements of the original BMS 3-33 specification. It can be used on all but 9 of the 359 grease application points on a Boeing 737. This greatly simplifies the maintenance of this and many other aircraft and enhances safety by reducing the risk of product misapplication
Protecting components from wear:
AeroShell greases can help to extend component life and reduce maintenance costs by preventing wear and corrosion. For example, in industry tests, AeroShell Grease 33 showed A smaller wear scar in a wear test than a MIL-PRF-81322G specification grease 4. No corrosion in saline solution, whereas a bearing with MILPRF-81322G-specification grease showed corrosion between the rollers and the race. Its partner, AeroShell Grease 64 (formerly AeroShell Grease 33MS) is designed to provide similar benefits for the protection of heavily loaded sliding surfaces such as the bogie pivot pins on landing gear assemblages. It contains 5% molybdenum disulphide for exceptional load-carrying and extreme-pressure performance.
Specifications: *BMS3-33C Type 1, *MIL-PRF-23827C Type I, *IPS 06-09-002-03
Please Note: in some applications and subject to OEM approval, AeroShell Grease 58 may be an acceptable alternative. For further information speak to your Account Manager.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.