Bonderite L-CA HKKS Graphite Lubricant 1Kg Can
Bonderite LCA HKKS known as Hydrokollag Kokillenschlichte Release Agent, a quality release agent in gravity and low pressure die casting of non- ferrous metals. (was Hydrokollag Kokillenschlichte)
- Commodity Code 38012090
- Country of Origin Netherlands
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
Hydrokollag Kokillenschlichte Release Agent is a dispersion of high purity semi-colloidal graphite in water, proven over a long history as a quality release agent The fine graphite coatings eases the release of castings and protects possible insulating coatings from premature wear.
- Economic use due to high covering power
- Constant quality ensures reproducibility
- Superior release
- Good temperature resistance
- Nice surfaces due to the use of a rare graphite quality
- Pore-free castings by avoiding gassing raw materials
- Superior cooling due to good heat conductivity of the coating
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.