ROCOL FOODLUBE CHAIN Spray is a non-toxic, water resistant lubricating aerosol designed primarily for the effective lubrication of all types of chains & conveyors operating in food, pharmaceutical and other clean environments.
£27.31 excl VAT
£32.77 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
UN Number: UNUN1950 CL2.1 N/A
£27.31 + VAT
£26.59 + VAT
£25.88 + VAT
FOODLUBE CHAIN Spray is an excellent all round lubricating fluid containing additives to boost performance and improve adhesion. It also offers excellent water wash off resistance and corrosion protection necessary for lubricants used in food, pharmaceutical and other clean environments. Also available in bulk form as FOODLUBE CHAIN Fluid.
- FOODLUBE CHAIN Spray has metal detectable plastic components (aerosol caps and actuators) capable of detection by most metal detection equipment.
- FOODLUBE Chain Spray offers an excellent wide temperature resistance of -20Â°C to +150Â°C (+180Â°C for short periods).
- FOODLUBE CHAIN Spray exhibits excellent penetration and load carrying properties ensuring that the product lubricates and protects inside rollers, links, pins etc.
- FOODLUBE CHAIN Spray provides a water displacing, highly adhesive film with excellent water wash off resistance and corrosion protection.
- FOODLUBE CHAIN Spray has excellent oxidation stability resulting in extended relubrication intervals and a reduction in lubricant usage.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.