ROCOL® FOODLUBE® Multi-Paste
ROCOL FOODLUBE Multi-Paste is a white nontoxic lubricating paste that is designed for use as an anti-seize paste as well as being ideal for the assembly and lubrication of threads, bushes, slides and small open gears.
ROCOL FOODLUBE Multi-Paste is a white nontoxic lubricating paste that is designed for use as an anti-seize paste as well as being ideal for the assembly and lubrication of threads, bushes, slides and small open gears operating in food, pharmaceutical and other clean environments.
- Excellent temperature resistance -30C to +450C minimum.
- FOODLUBE Multi-Paste 400g cartridge has metal detectable plastic components (end caps) capable of detection by most metal detection equipment.
- Extremely low chlorine and sulphur levels making it ideal for preventing pick up and seizure of stainless steel fasteners, particularly at elevated temperatures.
- Economical in use only requires a thin film for maximum performance.
- Extremely tenacious resists water wash.
- FOODLUBE Multi-Paste is also an ideal, adhesive, lubricating paste for bushes, slides and small open gears operating in food, pharmaceutical and other clean environments.
- Suitable for use with aluminium and its alloys.
- FOODLUBE Multi-Paste does not contain: mineral hydrocarbons, animal derived materials, nut oils or genetically modified ingredients.
- FOODLUBE Multi-Paste is manufactured from only FDA listed ingredients:
- FDA Group 21 CFR 178.3570
- FOODLUBE Multi-Paste is NSF registered:
- NSF H1 registered 121614
- ISO 21469 certified
the specifications mentioned here are just for information purposes and some references above may not be listed on the certificate of conformity received.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.