ROCOL® FOODLUBE® Hi-Torque 320 (with SUPS)
- Commodity Code 34039900
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
The majority of wear in a gearbox occurs on start up and the high performance FOODLUBE Hi-Torque gear oils are reinforced with a unique Start Up Protection System (SUPS) that ensures the oil remains on the gear teeth even after prolonged shutdown. This ensures that the gears are immediately protected when the gearbox starts up without having to wait for the service lubricant to be picked up and splashed around inside the box.
The FOODLUBE Hi-Torque range of tenacious, EP gear oils contain additives to boost performance and improve adhesion and are ideal for use in food, pharmaceutical and other clean environments where NSF H1 lubricants are required.
- FOODLUBE Hi-Torque gear oils offers excellent wide temperature resistance of -20°C to +150°C.
- FOODLUBE Hi-Torque 320 & 460 are ideal for high temperature chains up to 180°C.
- The range has outstanding EP performance up to FZG load stage 12.
- FOODLUBE Hi-Torque gear oils provides a tenacious, EP film with excellent water wash off resistance and corrosion protection.
To view additional Rocol literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.