ROCOL® FOODLUBE® Hi-Power 46
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
The ROCOL FOODLUBE Hi-Power oils are high performance, combined hydraulic, compressor and airline lubricants designed for most types of air compressors, hydraulic systems and airline lubricator bottles.
The FOODLUBE Hi-Power oils are highly thermally stable and are designed to give superior service life. The incorporated LCO (Low Carry Over) system ensures maximum compressor efficiency.
- FOODLUBE Hi-Power oils offers an excellent wide temperature resistance of -20C to +100C.
- They can be used down to -50C and up to 120C depending on viscosity grade and application.
- FOODLUBE Hi-Power oils contain a unique Low Carry Over (LCO) system for optimum compressor performance.
- They have a special antioxidant combination to give high thermal stability providing longer fluid life with lower deposit, sludge and varnish formation.
- FOODLUBE Hi-Power oils exhibit extremely low foaming tendencies combined with excellent antiwear properties give reduced wear and longer machine life.
To view additional Rocol literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.