FOODLUBE Dismantling Spray is a non-toxic, fasting-acting penetrating lubricant for corroded threaded fasteners and other seized components. Short-term corrosion protection is provided by a light, residual film.
FOODLUBE Dismantling Spray is NSF H1 registered for incidental contact with food, making it ideal for use in the food, pharmaceutical and other clean industries where a non-toxic product is required or preferred.
- Provides excellent penetration of rust, scale, grease and dirt
- Imparts a light residual film for short-term corrosion protection
- Temperature range -20ºC to +110ºC
- DETEX technology – x-ray and metal detectable plastic aerosol caps and actuators reduces risk of plastic contamination
- NSF H1 registered & ISO 21469 certified for full audit compliance
- FOODLUBE Dismantling Spray
- 300ml Aerosol
To view additional Rocol literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.