Due to its chemical inertness and ability to withstand temperatures from the cryogenic range up to 240°F (116° C), this fluorocarbon finds many uses not offered by other materials.
- Low coefficient of friction
- Excellent anti-stick properties.
- Effective release agent for epoxies, polyurethanes, etc.
- Will not run or stain
- Excellent dry film lubricant for wood, plastic, rubber, paper and metal.
- Non-conductive, chemically inert in use.
- Zip-Chem D-5440NS fluorocarbon in aerosol form is designed primarily for use as a dry film lubricant or mold release where the application is to a cold or warm surface (less than 240°F).
- It is formulated to give the highest adhesion possible to the substrate and still give good release or lubricating properties.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.