Xylan 1010 is a general purpose coating for dry lubrication in high-speed and/or low temperature environments. Typical applications include rotary actuators, bearings, carburettors & garden tools.
£287.55 excl VAT
£345.06 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
UN Number: UN1139 Cl3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£287.55 + VAT
£273.17 + VAT
£265.98 + VAT
£258.80 + VAT
Xylan 1010: resin-bonded, dry-film lubricant/nonstick coatings. They may be used on any part or component to reduce friction, prevent scoring and galling, or provide secondary lubrication in the event of failure of the primary (conventional) lubricant. As the coating also has excellent chemical resistance and the greatest operating temperature range of any fluoropolymer coating, Xylan 1010 is the best low-friction coating on the market today
- Low friction: as low as 0.02.
- Wear resistance: even under extreme pressures.
- Corrosion and chemical resistance: in most environments.Weather resistance: against sunlight, saltwater, road chemicals, many hostile environments.
- Wide range of operating temperatures: from -420Â° to +550Â°F (-250Â° to +285Â°C).
- Flexible curing schedule: ambient to 750Â°F (400Â°C).
- Wide color range: color-code your product.
- Pliability: Xylan coatings will bend freely and repeatedly without breaking.
- Machinability: apply multiple coats of Xylan coating (most formulations) and mill to specification.
- Excellent adhesion: to most metals, plastics, ceramics, wood, even to itself (most formulations).
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.