Sandstrom 9A dry film lubricant is a paint like coating containing molybdenum disfulside and corrosion inhibiting pigments, This heat curing material prevents corrosion, galling, seizing and fretting.
£163.55 excl VAT
£196.26 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 59 days
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£163.55 + VAT
£155.37 + VAT
£151.28 + VAT
£147.20 + VAT
Features of Sandstrom 9A:
- Excellent Corrosion Protection
- Chemical Resistance
- Long Wear Life
- 9A does not contain any Graphite
Sandstrom 9A should be applied where maximum wear life and corrosion protection from a dry film lubricant is required. Sandstrom 9A may be applied by brush, dip or spray method to a wide variety of surfaces. After it is heat cured, 9A is virtually unaffected by atmospheric and fretting corrosion, solvents, acids, oils or degreasers and is not re-softened at elevated temperatures.
Sandstrom 9A is an excellent solution to the problem of lubricating parts:
- That will be operated in corrosive atmospheres.
- That may be stored for long periods.
- That are seldom lubricated once they leave the factory and permanent lubrication is desired.
- Where operating pressures exceed the load-bearing capacities of ordinary oils and greases.
- Where clean operation is desired (does not collect dirt and debris like grease and oils).
- Where a protective coating and sacrificial break-in lubricant is needed.
- Where fretting and galling is a problem (e.g., splines, universal joints, keyed bearings).
- Where easy release is desired (e.g., fasteners, PVC molds).
- Where parts may be subjected to frequent disassembly.
Do not use 9A where there is potential for contact with liquid oxygen or food.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.