Sandstrom 9A Solid Film Lubricant
- Commodity Code 34039900
- Country of Origin United States
- UN Number 1263 CL3
Sandstrom 9A should be applied where maximum wear life and corrosion protection from a dry film lubricant are required. Sandstrom 9A may be applied by brush, dip or spray method to a wide variety of surfaces. After it is heat cured, 9A is virtually unaffected by atmospheric and fretting corrosion, solvents, acids, oils or degreasers and is not re-softened at elevated temperatures.
- Excellent Corrosion Protection
- Chemical Resistance
- Long Wear Life
- 9A CONTAINS NO GRAPHITE
Sandstrom 9A is an excellent solution to the problem of lubricating parts:
- That will be operated in corrosive atmospheres.
- That may be stored for long periods.
- That are seldom lubricated once they leave the factory and permanent lubrication is desired.
- Where operating pressures exceed the load-bearing capacities of ordinary oils and greases.
- Where ""clean operation"" is desired (does not collect dirt and debris like grease and oils).
- Where a protective coating and sacrificial break-in lubricant is needed.
- Where fretting and galling is a problem (e.g., splines, universal joints, keyed bearings).
- Where easy release is desired (e.g., fasteners, PVC molds).
- Where parts may be subjected to frequent disassembly.
Do not use 9A where there is potential for contact with liquid oxygen or food.
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.