ROCOL® DRY PTFE Spray is an invisible, multipurpose, non-toxic PTFE spray for use as an antistick agent for chutes and slides.
£22.09 excl VAT
£26.51 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£22.09 + VAT
£20.99 + VAT
£20.43 + VAT
£19.88 + VAT
- ROCOL DRY PTFE Spray has metal detectable plastic components (aerosol caps and actuators) capable of detection by most metal detection equipment.
- Excellent temperature resistance -200Â°C to +270Â°C.
- ROCOL DRY PTFE Spray is a clean, dry, colourless, non-toxic film containing industry leading levels of active ingredient.
- The high percentage of micronised PTFE offers excellent chemical resistance that lubricates even in adverse conditions.
- Insoluble in water and solvents.
- Light film – does not easily transfer.
- Does not contain silicone.
- Blue spray nozzle for easy identification as a foodsafe product.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.