Molykote D321R is an air-curing dry lubricant or Anti Friction Compound
£394.71 excl VAT
£473.65 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£394.71 + VAT
£374.97 + VAT
£365.11 + VAT
£355.24 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 730 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
- Air drying
- Avoidance of stick slip
- High ageing resistance
- For metal/metal combinations with slow to medium fast movements and high loads
- Suitable for the permanent lubrication of highly stressed sliding guides with low sliding speeds, oscillating movements or intermittent operation.
- Improving the running-in process and for lubrication under high vacuum and at extreme temperatures
- Used successfully for cylinder-head bolts, toaster guides, car mirror adjustment mechanisms, high voltage switches, for the running-in of highly stressed gear wheel
- Emergency lubricant for parts of the rotor head of wind energy installations and for groove-free cold extrusion of steel
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.