MOLYKOTE™ D-321 R Anti-Friction Coating
- Commodity Code 34031910
- Country of Origin Germany
- UN Number 1993 CL3
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Molykote D321R is an air-curing dry spray lubricant that can be used for various metal on metal applications to help avoid stick-slip and ageing.
- For metal on metal combinations with slow to medium-fast movements and high loads.
- Suitable for the permanent lubrication of highly stressed sliding guides with low sliding speeds, oscillating movements or intermittent operation.
- Improving the running-in process and for lubrication under high vacuum and at extreme temperatures.
- Used successfully for cylinder-head bolts, toaster guides, car mirror adjustment mechanisms, high voltage switches, for the running-in of a highly stressed gear wheel.
- Emergency lubricant for parts of the rotor head of wind energy installations and for groove-free cold extrusion of steel.
- Air drying
- Avoidance of stick-slip
- High ageing resistance
- MOLYKOTE™ D-321 R
- Anti-Friction Coating
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.