Acheson Dag 154, a specially processed colloidal graphite dry film lubricant, air dries rapidly at room temperature and adheres tenaciously to most substrates with minimum surface preparation.
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
Commodity Code: 38019000
Country of Origin: United States
Features & Benefits
- Ultra-thin opaque film forming properties
- High lubricity for tight tolerances of mating parts
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Allows for a variety of parts to be processed with the same coating, saving on costs
- Fast air-cure times
- Ability to vary conductivity
- Multi-purpose application for conductive effect on the part
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.