Heating cure dry lubricant for metal/metal combinations involving slow to medium-fast movements and medium to heavy loads.
£133.33 excl VAT
£160.00 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 52 days
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 II
£133.33 + VAT
£129.82 + VAT
£126.32 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 730 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent lubrication
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Good solvent resistance
- High load carrying capacity
- Excellent adhesion to metal
- Low coefficient of friction
- High resistance to oil and fuels
- Sliding contact of metal/metal combinations with slow to moderately fast movements and high loads.
- Used successfully in automotive applications such as:
- Pins, springs and bearings surfaces in brakes; body hinges and linkages.
- Moving parts in locks, switches, ventilation controls and servo mechanisms.
- Under the hood linkages exposed to dust, moisture, fuels, oils and other contaminants.
- Hinge pins, sleeve bearings and cams.
- Servo mechanism and instrument bearing.
- Threaded connections and fasteners
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.