Sandstrom 28A Solid Film Lubricant is a lacquer-like coating containing molybdenum disulfide and corrosion inhibiting pigments.
- Sandstrom 28A air drying material prevents corrosion, galling, seizing and fretting.
- Sandstrom 28A is a low-friction coating which exhibits long wear life when operated at -320F to +300F under loads exceeding 100,000 psi.
- Sandstrom 28A should be applied where baking with the longer wearing, heat cured #099, Sandstrom 9A or LC-300 is not desirable.
- Excellent Corrosion Protection without the use of toxic heavy metals and the use of non-HAP solvents are its outstanding characteristics.
- Sandstrom stock number: DFL-E728-G35-QQ1
- NSN designation: NSN 9150-01-360-1907
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.