ROCOL® MTLM Assembly & Running In Paste is a very high content molybdenum disulphide paste.
£138.52 excl VAT
£166.22 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£138.52 + VAT
£134.87 + VAT
£131.23 + VAT
- Exceptional temperature range -50Â°C to +450Â°C.
- Reduces the forces required for assembly of close fitting components.
- Prevents galling, pick-up and seizure on assembly and during initial running in period before the service lubricant has circulated.
- Guards against wear and fretting corrosion.
- Resistant to high loads (up to 7,000 kg/cm2).
- Excellent wear resistance (high molybdenum disulphide content).
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.