ROCOL® MTLM Assembly And Running Paste
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
A very high content molybdenum disulphide paste designed to give a tough, wear-resistant grease film to protect against seizure, ease assembly and offer complete protection during the critical start-up and running-in periods.
- Molybdenum Disulphide Assembly Lubricant for Precision and Interference
- Fit Parts Prevents galling, pick-up and seizure on assembly and during initial running-in period
- Designed for the lubrication of valves and slow-moving parts under high loads
- Excellent wear resistance
- Reduces the forces required for assembly of close fitting components
- Temperature range of -50 to +450C
- ROCOL MTLM
- Assembly And Running Paste
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.