Lubcon Turmolyb MDC Assembly Lubricant 400ml Aerosol
Turmolyb MDC is an inorganic anti-seize lacquer for the dry lubrication of sliding surfaces at high temperatures.
- Commodity Code 34039900
- Country of Origin Germany
- UN Number 1950 CL2.1
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
Turmolyb MDC is an inorganic anti-seize lacquer for the dry lubrication of sliding surfaces at high temperatures. The spray leaves a thin, even lubricant film on sliding surfaces covering the entire surface. Stick slip can be thus prevented.
- Highly concentrated molybdenum disulfide assembly paste.
- Fast drying MoS2 antiseize lacquer for the dry lubrication of sliding surfaces at extreme temperatures or harsh/dusty environments
- Applicable for temperatures from -180 °C up to 450 °
- It has very good metal affinity and is easy to apply.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.