Bonderite L-GP GR 50 Spéciale is a grey paste with high graphite content for assembly lubrication and anti-seize of high alloy steels under stress at high temperatures.
£124.01 excl VAT
£148.81 inc VAT
10 In stock
£124.01 + VAT
£117.81 + VAT
£114.71 + VAT
£111.61 + VAT
- Low halogen sulphur content permits use with alloy steels to avoid stress cracking at high temperatures.
- Graphite is inert and lubricating up to 700°C in oxidising atmospheres and 4000°C in inert atmospheres.
- Graphite oxidises to CO2 and leaves no ash.
- Lubrication and anti-seize properties unaffected by any form of radiation
- Strict quality control with full certification
- Prevents scuffing and seizure - laminar graphite has high load carrying capacity.
- Synthetic carrier fluid and inorganic gelling agent to ensure freedom from carbonization at moderate temperatures
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, non-flammable
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.