Anti-seize paste specially formulated for nimonic and stainless steel
£124.81 excl VAT
£149.77 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
£124.81 + VAT
£118.57 + VAT
£115.45 + VAT
£112.33 + VAT
- Excellent temperature resistance –40Â°C to +1000Â°C.
- Provides even torque loads and prevents galling and pick-up on assembly.
- Protects against wet conditions and chemical attack even in the most aggressive environments.
- Excellent anti-seize properties over extended periods at high temperatures.
- Contains extremely low levels of chlorine and sulphur.
- Lubricates, protects and eases dismantling.
- Suitable for use with aluminium and its alloys.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.