ROCOL® Anti-Seize 797 500gm Can *DTD900/6128 *AFS 1925 *MSRR 9380 *OMAT4/56
ROCOL ANTI-SEIZE 797 is a nickel based antiseize paste specifically designed for nimonic, stainless and silver coated fasteners. *DTD900/6128 *AFS 1925 *MSRR 9380 *OMAT4/56
- Commodity Code 34031980
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
Please Note: Specifications and approvals are subject to change at any time. Users should always consult their AMM or the OEM when selecting products to ensure items have the release needed. Only specifications listed on the order confirmation will be certified on the Silmid CofC.
ROCOL ANTI-SEIZE 797 is a nickel based antiseize paste specifically designed for nimonic, stainless and silver coated fasteners particularly those subjected to high temperatures for long periods in the aerospace and power generation industries.
- Excellent temperature resistance –40°C to +1000°C.
- Provides even torque loads and prevents galling and pick up on assembly.
- Protects against wet conditions and chemical attack even in the most aggressive environments.
- Excellent anti-seize properties over extended periods at high temperatures.
- Contains extremely low levels of chlorine and sulphur.
- Lubricates, protects and eases dismantling.
- Rolls Royce MSRR 9380
- Rolls Royce OMAT 4/56
- DTD 900/6128 / AFS 1925
- NATO stock No 8030 99 007-9949
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.