LOCTITE® LB 8012 contains 65% molybdenum disulfide for maximum lubricity.
£44.13 excl VAT
£52.96 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 52 days
£44.13 + VAT
£41.92 + VAT
£40.82 + VAT
£39.72 + VAT
Features of LB 8012:
- Provides smoother than new metal surfaces.
- Machine tool marks and other irregularities are reduced to a mirror-smooth finish by the lubricating action of Moly Paste
- A heavy black paste with unsurpassed lubricating qualities
- Moly paste reduces friction on threaded fastners, bolts, nuts, studs
- Lubricant stays in place through heat, load and vibration,to ensure trouble free disassembly from -29°C to 400°C
LOCTITE® LB 8012 reduces friction on threaded fasteners, including bolts, nuts and studs. The low and uniform friction coefficient of 0.06 creates reliable assembly conditions.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.