An extreme pressure, high temperature, corrosion resistant anti-seize compound, that will not breakdown or burn.
£10.04 excl VAT
£12.05 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
£10.04 + VAT
£9.54 + VAT
£9.29 + VAT
£9.04 + VAT
- Large 500ml aerosol can
- Lubricates during assembly giving true torque settings
- Copper adheres to similar surfaces “plating” metals to prevent seizure under pressure
- Will not dissolve or wash off in the presence of salt water or fresh water
- Protects against corrosion, rusting and pitting
- Under extreme pressure the copper content forms microscopic “ball bearings” preventing galling and seizure
- Contains no CFC propellants - ozone friendly
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.