Fuchs Copper Anti-Seize 500ml Aerosol
An extreme pressure, high temperature, corrosion resistant anti-seize compound, that will not breakdown or burn.
- Commodity Code 27101999
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- UN Number 1950 CL2.1
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
- Large 500ml aerosol can
- Lubricates during assembly giving true torque settings
- Copper adheres to similar surfaces “plating” metals to prevent seizure under pressure
- Will not dissolve or wash off in the presence of salt water or fresh water
- Protects against corrosion, rusting and pitting
- Under extreme pressure the copper content forms microscopic “ball bearings” preventing galling and seizure
- Contains no CFC propellants - ozone friendly
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.