Fuchs Copper Anti-Seize 500ml Aerosol
An extreme pressure, high temperature, corrosion resistant anti-seize compound, that will not breakdown or burn.
- Commodity Code 27101999
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- UN Number 1950 CL2.1
- Large 500ml aerosol can
- Lubricates during assembly giving true torque settings
- Copper adheres to similar surfaces “plating” metals to prevent seizure under pressure
- Will not dissolve or wash off in the presence of salt water or fresh water
- Protects against corrosion, rusting and pitting
- Under extreme pressure the copper content forms microscopic “ball bearings” preventing galling and seizure
- Contains no CFC propellants - ozone friendly
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.