FUCHS CHAIN LUBE AEROSOL is a spray lubricant containing high viscosity lubricating base oil along with EP and anti-wear additives.
£7.84 excl VAT
£9.41 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
£7.84 + VAT
£7.45 + VAT
£7.25 + VAT
£7.06 + VAT
- Large 500ml aerosol can
- Penetrates pins and bushes
- Reduces chain wear
- Gives excellent corrosion protection
- Reduces friction and power requirements
- Contains no CFC propellants - ozone friendly
- Shake the can thoroughly before use.
- Hold in an upright position, spraying directly onto the component surface from a distance of 8-12 inches.
- The highly directional button ensures accurate positioning of the lubricant.
- Always ensure any guarding is in place when treating moving equipment.
- Re-apply as required.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.