Indestructible IP80-109 Blue Varnish is air drying oleoresinous varnish for protection of suitably pre-treated surfaces of steel, aluminium, tin plate, and zinc alloys other than brass.
£156.80 excl VAT
£188.16 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£156.80 + VAT
£152.67 + VAT
£148.55 + VAT
- It is not recommended for application to brass.
- The varnish is normally tinted blue but clear or other colours are permitted â€“
- Viscosity may be adjusted by addition of Xylene.
Approvals and Relevant Specifications
- Defence Standard: Def Stan 80-109 (Currently non QX)
- RD 1177
- Supersedes CS1027J
- New Roxel (UK Rocket Motors) Ltd: 203 119 PS/1/E000 Issue 2
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.