Elmotherm® VA39 is a solvented, alkyd resin based, air-drying, Class ‘180°C’ varnish with excellent electrical properties, good tank stability and anti-tracking qualities and incorporating a “user friendly” fungicide
£178.96 excl VAT
£214.75 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£178.96 + VAT
£170.01 + VAT
£165.54 + VAT
£161.06 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 730 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
- Elmotherm 009-0008# gives a bright surface finish
- Excellent protection against leakage currents
- Particularly useful for protecting metal surfaces against oxidation as well as being an ideal impregnant for small transformers and coils where a rapid air-drying film is required
- Coating insulation boards and mouldings where a good anti-tracking finish is required
- Can also be used for the conformal coating of printed circuit boards
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.