Damicoat® 2407-02 Red
UN Number: UN1866 CL3 III
Modified red pigmented Alkyd varnish
Usable on Class H low and high voltage electrical equipment
- Modified Alkyd based varnish
- High temperature resistance
- Usable on Class H electrical equipment
- Resistant to moisture, chemicals and transformer oil
- Excellent behaviour in mould, tropical conditions
- Good adherence on any impregnating resins including Silicone
Coating of impregnated windings as additional protection against dirt and moisture. e.g.
- Impregnated windings
- Housings and laminations
Damicoat 2407-02 can be applied with a spray gun, brush or using the quick dip process. The viscosity can be adjusted according to the application using solvent 9114.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.