PPG Desothane CA8311 is a high durability, polyurethane topcoat, designed for use as both an internal topcoat for aircraft structural components as well as an external topcoat for military aircraft and land based defense equipment.
- High solids, low VOC
- Chemical Agent Resistant Coating (C.A.R.C.)
- Excellent UV resistance, long term durability
- Excellent resistance to Skydrol
- Service temperature -55 to 150°C (-67°F to 302°F)
- Can be used with PPG military selectively strippable scheme
- Also available in controlled military grades - separate TDS available on request hydraulic fluid
- PPG Desothane
- HS CA8311/GB0642E
Please note: this part may need additional components as advised on the technical data sheet.
- Activator - CA8310B
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.