Desothane HS CA8100 anti-chafe topcoats are Teflon filled polyurethane coatings. CA8100 anti-chafe topcoats are primarily used on surfaces where low friction, abrasion resistance and impact resistance are required to reduce chafing and wear.
- Compatible with Desoprime™ HS primers
- Abrasion resistant
- Excellent durability and adhesion
- Compatible with all current spray equipment
- Excellent fluid resistance
- Can be applied in a wide range of conditions
- Service temperature -54°C to 177°C (-65°F to 350°F)
- PPG Desothane HS CA8100/BAC700
- Abrasion Resistant Polyurethane Topcoat
- 4USG Kit (Includes Activator CA8100B and Thinner CA8100C)
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.