Bonderite Alocrom 1200 is a powdered chemical which when dissolved in water will form an iridescent golden, chromate coating of 0.3 - 2.0 gm/m2 on clean, oxide-free aluminium and aluminium alloy surfaces.
£629.45 excl VAT
£755.34 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1463 CL5.1 II
Limited Quantity: 1KG
Hazardous for transport
£629.45 + VAT
£597.98 + VAT
£582.24 + VAT
£566.51 + VAT
Features of M-CR ALCRM 1200:
- Excellent corrosion protection with or without paint
- Excellent paint or powder adhesion allowing metal deformation after painting
- Operates at ambient temperatures without heating costs.
- A powder product for economy in use
- The coating has low electrical resistance (less than 5K micro-ohms/inch
- Is preferred for difficult high-silicon pressure die-castings after careful cleaning
- Can be used to repair anodised coatings and refresh them before painting
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.