Epoxy top coat (enamel) range developed to take account of EU, USA and emerging Global environmental pressures. IP3 coatings are particularly suited for application to United Technologies (Pratt and Whitney, Sikorsky and Hamilton Sunstrand) applications.
This range contains not only low VOC’s but also no Lead, Xylene or Toluene. The IP3 range provides a Chromate free system when used with IP3-6500, 6600 or 6700 Primer or a Chromate containing system using IP3-6362 Primer.
Features of IP3:
- Anti corrosive non chromate primer
- Can be used on its own or as a base for either the IP3 or IP9064 epoxy or IP6 polyurethane ranages
- Formulated on HAPS friendly solvents
- Xylele/Toulene free
- Turbomecca - LB568 - IP3 - 6500
- Meggitt PRO599 (ML-TR 100018), IP3-6600, IP3-91RR
- Rolls Royce MSRR 9064
- Def 80-161 (supersedes DTD 5555, 5580 etc)
- Messier-Dowty PCS2530, IP3-6700
- Aero Engine Controls HCP 355 (IP3-6500 or IP3-6700)
- MDBA (IP3-6700)
- Meets the performance requirements of BS2X33, MiL PRF 23377 Type
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.