Bonderite O-PC 528 Black RFU Protective Coating
Bonderite O-PC 528 is an attractive low gloss, solvent-based, black pigmented blend of resins and a phosphating base.
Data SheetsDownload the Bonderite O-PC 528 technical data sheet (TDS) and the Bonderite O-PC 528 safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, select the product size you are interested in and the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login and select size/colour from the dropdown to access datasheets
- A ready for use product when applied by spray
- Good adhesion to metals, e.g. steel, zinc, aluminium and copper
- Stable in dip tanks
- A single coat of ~25 microns will provide 240 hours hot salt spray resistance to ASTM B117, BS 3900 F12
- Simple application no heating, rinsing or effluent
- Stoved coatings are very resistant to solvents, oils and lubricants
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.