PPG DeSoto CA7870 Anti-Static Coating 2USQ Kit (Includes Activator 910X464) *BMS 10-21N Type IV
DeSoto CA7870 anti-static coating is a conventional solids, carbon filled, epoxy coating with controlled conductive properties.
- Commodity Code 32081090
- Country of Origin United States
- UN Number 1263 CL3
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
DeSoto CA7870 anti-static coating is a conventional solids, carbon filled, epoxy coating with controlled conductive properties. CA7870 anti-static coating is used to obtain low surface conductivity on non-conductive substrates such as radomes and antennae where static charge dissipations are required.
- Bleeds off static charge
- Resistivity is 1.0 to 100 megohms per square
- Compatible with Desothane HS topcoats
- Excellent adhesion to plastic surfaces
- Excellent fluid resistance
- Compatible with all current non-electrostatic spray equipment
- Can be applied in a wide range of conditions
- Service temperature -54°C to 177°C (-65°F to 350°F)
- *BMS 10-21 Type IV
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.