DeSoto CA7870 anti-static coating is a conventional solids, carbon filled, epoxy coating with controlled conductive properties. CA7870 anti-static coating is used to obtain low surface conductivity on non-conductive substrates such as radomes and antennae where static charge dissipations are required.
- Bleeds off static charge
- Resistivity is 1.0 to 100 megohms per square
- Compatible with Desothane® HS topcoats
- Excellent adhesion to plastic surfaces
- Excellent fluid resistance
- Compatible with all current non-electrostatic spray equipment
- Can be applied in a wide range of conditions
- Service temperature -54°C to 177°C (-65°F to 350°F)
- *BMS 10-21 Type IV
- PPG DeSoto CA7870
- Anti-Static Coating
- 2USQ Kit (Includes Activator 910X464)
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.