Hydrochloric Acid is used in a variety of industries primarily to lower the pH in a customer’s water treatment process and also used for hygiene and metal cleaning.
- Aerospace – Effluent & waste treatment and also used in the plating shop
- Agriculture – pH balance in effluent treatment
- Borehole regeneration
- Chemical Synthesis – Manufacture of chemical intermediates
- Dairies & Abattoirs – Clean up the calcium salt build-up
- Food & Beverage – Waste water treatment, pH balance
- Laundries – Water / effluent treatment, pH balance
- Metal Pre-treatment – Pickling & cleaning for galvanising activities
- Pharmaceuticals – Production of pharmaceutical intermediates, effluent and water treatment
- Plastic & Polymers – pH balance
- Rubber – pH balance and general cleaning
- Water Treatment – pH control and neutralisation
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.