3M™ Novec™ 1700 Electronic Grade Coating is designed for the protection of printed circuit boards and electronic components. It is a clear, low viscosity solution of a 2 wt% fluorochemical acrylic polymer carried in a hydrofluoroether solvent.
3M™ Novec™ 1700 Electronic Grade Coating is designed for moisture and corrosion protection of printed circuit boards and electronic components. It is a clear, low viscosity, low surface tension solution of a 2 wt% fluorochemical acrylic polymer carried in a hydrofluoroether solvent.
The coating dries to a thin, transparent, film with excellent hydrophobic and oleophobic properties. It repels oils, water, silicones and photoresist solutions. The coating is easy to apply (dip, spray or syringe dispensing), air-dries in seconds, requires little or no masking and is removable and repairable.
- Easy application and processing - dries in seconds without the need for thermal post-curing
- Requires little or no masking
- Allows solder-through repairability and is easily removed for rework & repair
- Contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and has low global warming potential
- Is thermally and electrically stable with excellent dielectric properties
- Provides excellent repellency, anti-wetting and anti-sticking properties against liquids, water, hydrocarbons, silicones, and photoresists
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.