Isopropanol or isopropyl alcohol is a clear, colorless liquid that is a major component of rubbing alcohol as well as regular household items such as cleaners, disinfectants, and hand sanitizers; it also can be found in pharmaceuticals.
- Clear and colorless cleaning solution.
- Capable of being mixed with water.
- Isopropyl can be used for purposes at home, as well as for different industrial processes and pharmaceutical applications.
- It dissolves a wide range of chemicals and evaporates quickly.
- Perfect for cleaning computer screens and printer.
- Isopropyl can dissolves many organic compounds that other solvents cant dissolve.
- Isopropyl alcohol is a disinfectant and kills germs and harmful bacteria e.g
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.