A one part adhesion promoter primer used on concrete rubber, urethane, wood fiberglass, PVC, and cured epoxy
£27.15 excl VAT
£32.58 inc VAT
1 In stock
UN Number: UN1173 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
£27.15 + VAT
£25.79 + VAT
£25.11 + VAT
£24.44 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 365 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
- Concrete: Being a very porous surface, concrete needs to be have mulitple cleaning.
- Degrease the area with Cleaner Blend 300 and rinse multiple times.
- Let the floor dry thoroughly before applying FL-20.
- Apply two coats to the concrete for proper adhesion.
- Rubber: Apply FL-20 to gum rubber, neopreme or cured urethane. One coat is sufficient.
- Dry Time: Minimum of 30 minutes before topcoating with Flexane and a maximum of 2 hours. If exceeded, solvent wipe and re-apply.
- Wood,Fiberglass: One coat on all hardwoods (maple,oak) is sufficeint with 2 coats on all softwoods (pine).
- Fiberglass needs only one coat.
- Plastics: Two coats of FL-20 primer will increase adhesion.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.