Akzo 10P4-2NF/EC117S BAC452 Green Epoxy Primer 2USG Kit *BMS10-11 Type I Class A Grade A *BAMS 565-001
Akzo 10P4-2 is a Fluid Resistant Epoxy Primer Lead and Cadmium Free.
£216.70 excl VAT
£260.04 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£216.70 + VAT
£205.87 + VAT
£200.45 + VAT
£195.03 + VAT
- A chemically cured epoxy primer that provides excellent corrosion and chemical resistance for aircraft detail and subassembly parts.
- When used as the base primer for specification approved epoxy and polyurethane topcoats, the primer/topcoat system provides the optimum protection for interior structural components.
- This product has excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates.
Qualified Product List
- Boeing BMS 10-11, Type I, Class A, Grade A
- Bombardier/Canadair BAMS 565-001, Grade A
- EADS (CASA) Z-12.109/BMS 10-11, Ty I, Cl A
- Embraer MEP 10-059
- Rohr (Goodrich) RMS 118, Type I, Class G
The complete Akzo Nobel Aerospace Coatings qualified productlist (QPL) can be found at www.anac.com.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.