3M™ Scotch-Weld Structural adhesive primer EC-3909 is a structural adhesive primer compatible with many epoxy or nitrilephenolic based adhesive films. Among those for example AF30, AF 3109-2 and AF500.
£70.55 excl VAT
£84.66 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 80 days
UN Number: UN1133 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
Commodity Code: 35069190
Country of Origin: France
£70.55 + VAT
£67.02 + VAT
£65.26 + VAT
£63.50 + VAT
Features of 3M Scotch-Weld EC-3909:
- Insures complete wetting of film adhesive to adherend surface.
- Protects surface treated metals and diminish strongly the rate of natural re-oxidation.
- Improves shear and peel performance, on both etched and anodized surfaces.
- Results in superior environmental performance.
- Simplifies production scheduling by protecting the cleaned surfaces until bonding operation can be completed.
- Primer can be co-cured with heat curing film or 1-part paste adhesives.
3M EC-3909 primer has been designed for improved adhesion to anodized aluminium.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.