BONDERITE S-ST 6776 LO AERO PAINT STRIPPER is a low odor, thixotropic paint remover developed for effective stripping of such resistant finishes as epoxies, epoxy primers, polyurethanes, and similar catalyzed paints.
£208.50 excl VAT
£250.20 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 45 days
£208.50 + VAT
£198.08 + VAT
£192.86 + VAT
£187.65 + VAT
BONDERITE S-ST 6776 LO AERO PAINT STRIPPER offers a significant advance in work place safety. It does not contain methylene chloride, chlorinated solvents, phenols, chromates, ammonia or amines. It complies fully with the aircraft/aerospace NESHAP.
BONDERITE S-ST 6776 LO AERO PAINT STRIPPER can be used on aluminum, mild steel, cast iron, and titanium when used as directed. BONDERITE S-ST 6776 LO AERO PAINT STRIPPERis not recommended for use on high strength steel or magnesium.
- Low odor
- Reduced air pollution, 0 lb/gal H.A.P.S.; <2 mm Hg V.O.C. Vapor Pressure
- Significantly lower waste disposal costs
- Can be easily treated on site (see MSDS)
- Amount of stripper used less than conventional methylene chloride strippers
- No flash point to boil (Pensky-Martens)
- Used as received, No mixing or dilution required
- Excellent cling to vertical and overhead surfaces
- Positive pressure air respirators are not required
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.