Ardrox 2526 Application Paint Remover 25Lt Pail
- Commodity Code 38140090
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- UN Number 2922 CL8 (6.1)
Product notice - This product is only available to collect. For more information please call +44 (0)1675 432850.
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
ARDROX 2526 is a non-flammable application type paint remover, designed to remove the more resistant types of polyurethane and epoxy surface coatings. The product contains chlorinated solvents and phenolic materials.
ARDROX 2526 readily removes air-cured polyurethane and epoxy paint schemes from aircraft skins, road transport vehicles and other painted surfaces. It is readily rinsed off with water, leaving a clean surface.
ARDROX 2526 is particularly economical for the removal of paint from large surfaces when the material is sprayed onto the surface. ARDROX 2526 is not suitable for removing paint from plastic materials, including glass fibre and carbon fibre reinforced laminates.
- Readily removes air- cured polyurethane and epoxy paint schemes from aircraft skins, road transport vehicles and other painted surfaces.
- It is readily rinsed off with water, leaving a clean surface.
- Is particularly economical for the removal of paint from large surfaces when the material is sprayed onto the surface.
- Is not suitable for removing paint from plastic materials including glass fibre and carbon fibre reinforced laminates
Method of use:
ARDROX 2526 is best applied by spray. It may also be applied by brush as a thick, even layer, care being taken not to leave any dry or thinly covered areas. The remover should remain in contact until the film is blistered over the whole surface. The bulk of the loosened paint can be removed with a wooden scraper, followed by rinsing with a jet of water. Alternatively, the whole may be removed in one operation using an ARDROX high pressure wash rig.
For advice concerning application equipment contact your local Chemetall Aerospace Technologies Representative.
N.B. ARDROX 2526 must not be used in pressurised containers manufactured from, or containing, aluminium or zinc components.
- Appearance: Reddish brown, viscous liquid.
- Density: 1.24 g/ml at 20°C.
- Flash Point: None.
- Viscosity: 25 - 45 poise (Brookfield Viscometer)
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.