Liquid paint remover suitable for the removal of multiple layers or thick primers
£164.00 excl VAT
£196.80 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
Commodity Code: 38140090
Country of Origin: France
£164.00 + VAT
£155.80 + VAT
£151.70 + VAT
£147.60 + VAT
Features of A4554:
- Efficient on multiple or thick layers, of alkyd, alkyd-urethane, polyurethane, epoxy, acrylic types, etc.
- Compatible with steels, stainless steels, aluminium alloys, titanium and magnesium
- Able to remove carbon deposits
- Strictly free from hydrocarbons, chlorinated or aromatic solvents, hexavalent chromium (classified as CMR – carcinogenic mutagenic – repro-toxic), phenols (classified as CMR – carcinogenic mutagenic – repro-toxic), NEP (reproductive toxicity category 2 according to the CLP European regulation), and NMP (reproductive toxicity category 1B according to the CLP European regulation). Therefore it is safe for users.
- An anti-evaporation layer on the surface delays evaporation of the solvent contained in the bath. This layer will also allow retain the bath odours.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.